Please login to view this area.
Beads are just the beginning! We use a variety of
materials to create jewelry and adornments.
Our membership is made up of artists with various
skill levels – from those new to making jewelry to
members who are very experienced.
We offer something for everyone. All our members
are friendly and love to share their skills and knowledge.
We invite you to join us at a meeting. We have all the
tools and supplies you will need to begin the process of
making jewelry. You are welcome to use our supplies
until you establish your own collection of materials.
Our Mentors will be delighted to work with you to teach
you this wonderful and fun skill.
Here is an overview of our Club:
- At every meeting, we will have Mentors available to help you. We encourage all Members to have a strong foundation of basic skills (stringing, crimping, making loops, etc.) before moving on to other techniques.
- Hands-on Workshops for small groups are scheduled throughout the year to enable more personal instruction on new techniques.
- Meetings often have activities which help to jumpstart our creative spirit and enable us to work as a group. These activities are suitable for all skill levels.
- We have a time of sharing during our meetings to help us develop stronger friendships. We share projects we are working on as well as other fun facts.
- We make and donate jewelry to local charities. We have donated to the Trinity Homeless Shelter in Jacksonville and The Tesori Family Foundation in Nocatee as well as Ears For You.